TPS Meeting Tuesday, 25th September 2018
This coming Tuesday is our first monthly league judging night of the season. Our guest judge is Michael Church LIPF who has been a member of Palmerstown Camera Club since its inception a decade ago. Best of luck to everyone who entered!
Don’t forget our upcoming events:
Please bring in your mounted photographs for the Clubs exhibition at Tallaght Library. The exhibition is launching on Tuesday 16th October and will be opened by the Lord Mayor of South Dublin.
• We are looking for as many photos as we can get to allow for rotation to a maximum of 5 per person to start with
• The photos must be mounted on the usual club mounting boards available at the club (16 x 20 inches)
• They must be mounted using a Bevel Cutter i.e not glued to the front of the mount.
• On Tuesday 2nd of October we will hold a workshop for mounting prints if anyone is not sure how to do it
• You must have your name and the photo title on the back of the mount in the top left hand corner (so we know which way up to hang it!)
• We will also need a digital copy of your photograph as we will be able to show them on a slideshow. Please resize the photo as for league entries i.e. 2400 pixels long edge and 240 pixels per inch(dpi). Please note: We need digital copies of the prints submitted for the exhibition for the slide show not different photos.
October One Shot
John Raftery won the September One Shot and has set the theme of CURVES for October. The October One Shot will take place on Tuesday 9th October, so get the creative thinking hats on and get snapping!!
Training Day with Podge Kelly
Our training day with Podge Kelly will take place on Saturday November 10th in the Maldron Hotel. The cost for the day is €15 and includes lunch (Soup / Sandwiches / Tea / Coffee) Places must be booked and paid for by October 9th. Details of the day are attached.
See you at 8pm sharp on Tuesday.